UAE Attestation Countries
UAE Embassy Attestation Services
We Provide Document Attestation Services For All Countries.
What is the authentication procedure for UAE attestation?
The authentication procedure for UAE attestation, also known as legalisation or certification of documents, is a multi-step process that ensures your documents are legally recognised in the UAE. This process is typically required for educational, personal, or commercial documents that are used in the UAE but were issued in another country. The specific procedure can vary based on the type of document and the country of origin, but generally, it involves the following steps:
- Notarization: The first step usually involves getting your documents notarized by a notary public in the country where the document was issued.
- Authentication by the State Department or Relevant Authority: After notarization, documents often need to be authenticated by the state department or the relevant authority in the country where the document was issued. This step confirms that the notary’s signature is legitimate.
- Attestation from the UAE Embassy: Once the document is authenticated by the state or relevant authority, it needs to be legalised by the UAE Embassy or Consulate in the country where the document was issued. The embassy/consulate verifies the authenticity of the document and stamps it to confirm that it’s ready for use in the UAE.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) Attestation in the UAE: The UAE’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) must attest to the document after it arrives in the country. MOFA attestation is the final step that certifies the authenticity of your document for use within the UAE
It’s important to note that the specific requirements and the order of these steps can vary based on the type of document being attested (e.g., educational certificates, marriage certificates, commercial documents) and the country where the document originated. Additionally, translation requirements might apply if the document is not in Arabic. The document may need to be translated into Arabic before or after the attestation process, depending on the regulations.
Given the complexity and the country-specific nuances of this process, it’s often advisable to consult with or hire a professional attestation service or a legal consultant who specialises in document attestation for the UAE. These professionals can provide up-to-date advice and ensure that all steps are completed correctly and efficiently.
We an assist your Documents Attestation
Benchmark Attestation Services provide all kind of documents attestation services. Whether its in country or foreign
Educational Documents Attestation
- Degree Certificate Attestation
- Diploma Certificate Attestation
- Passing Certificate Attestation
- Master Degree Attestation
- Associate Degree Attestation
- Engg. Certificate Attestation
- Nursing Certificate Attestation
Personal Documents Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Singleness Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
Commercial Documents Attestation
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Commercial Invoices Attestation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Board Resolution Attestation
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Family Visa Services
- Certified True Copy
- UAE Embassy Attestation
- Apostille Services
- Translation Services
- Embassy Attestation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Justice