Degree Attestation UAE
The UAE government demands that all expats who apply for an employment visa submit an attested degree certificate. The rule applies to all expats; regardless of your country of origin, you will be required to submit attested educational certificates. Attested degree certificates are needed to apply for an employment visa across the GCC ( UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, and Oman).
Degree certificate attestation involves sending educational certificates to a chain of government departments that stamp and sign them to guarantee their authenticity. Each certificate will require around four to five stamps in exchange for a small fee.
Dealing with multiple government authorities can be taxing for someone who isn’t familiar with the system, so we recommend hiring professional attestation services in the UAE to complete the task for you.
Benchmark Attestation Services knows how important educational certificates, After years of hard work, you obtained these certificates, so they need to be handled by responsible individuals.
Our team is committed to completing degree certificate attestation quickly and efficiently, so you can begin your life in the UAE as soon as possible. We’ll collect your certificates and get them attested according to UAE guidelines.
Degree Attestation UAE Process
The degree certificate attestation process requires multiple steps, which include:
- Notary Public Stamp (may be required by some issuing countries)
- Verification from the Ministry of Education (or similar entities in the issuing country)
- Authentication from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the issuing country
- Authentication from the UAE embassy in the issuing country
- Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in the UAE
Why Should I Get My Degree Certificate Attested?
There are two main reasons for getting educational certificates attested in the UAE:
- It’s required to obtain an employment visa, which grants you permission to work legally in the country
- You’ll need it to pursue higher education in the UAE or in any other major country
How Long Does It Take?
The duration of the degree certificate attestation process depends entirely on how long the issuing country takes to return the documents to us. Some countries return the documents within ten days; others can take a few weeks.
We partner with trusted agencies in issuing countries that can follow up on progress on our behalf, so you don’t have to worry about it. Our partners will stay on top of things and will return your documents to us as soon as they have them.
Once the issuing country has attested the degree certificates, we’ll send them to the MOFA in the UAE and get them attested locally, this takes around 2-3 business days.
How Much Does It Cost?
The total cost of degree certificate attestation depends on the fee in the issuing country and the current fee in the UAE. The certificate may need to be translated in some cases, which adds to the final cost. For our service fee, we offer competitive rates for all our services.
If you’re an expat in the UAE who requires degree certificate attestation to obtain an employment visa, get in touch with our team by calling our UAE number 04-3961284 or our hotline at +971 50 474 1340
We can assist your Documents Attestation
Benchmark Attestation Services provide all kind of documents attestation services. Whether its in country or foreign
Educational Documents Attestation
- Degree Certificate Attestation
- Diploma Certificate Attestation
- Passing Certificate Attestation
- Master Degree Attestation
- Associate Degree Attestation
- Engg. Certificate Attestation
- Nursing Certificate Attestation
Personal Documents Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Singleness Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
Commercial Documents Attestation
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Commercial Invoices Attestation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Board Resolution Attestation
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Family Visa Services
- Certified True Copy
- UAE Embassy Attestation
- Apostille Services
- Translation Services
- Embassy Attestation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Justice