Golden Visa UAE
UAE is a vibrant and cosmopolitan country that attracts people worldwide with its stunning architecture, world-class entertainment, and luxurious lifestyle. If you’re looking to invest in the UAE, Dubai’s Golden Visa program is a fantastic way to obtain long-term residency and enjoy all this amazing city has to offer. With a Golden Visa UAE, you can enjoy a higher quality of life, better healthcare, and education opportunities for yourself and your family. You can also take advantage of the booming economy of Dubai and enjoy a tax-free environment.
What Is UAE Golden Visa?
The Golden Visa in the UAE is a long-term residency visa program that allows foreign investors, entrepreneurs, and high-net-worth individuals to obtain a residency permit in the UAE for up to 10 years. The program was launched in 2019 and is part of the UAE government’s efforts to attract foreign investment and talent to the country. To be eligible for the Golden Visa, applicants must meet specific criteria, such as:
- Investing a minimum of AED 10 million in public investments or real estate in the UAE
- Starting a business in the UAE with a minimum capital of AED 500,000
- Holding a PhD degree from a top university and having a minimum of 10 years of professional
- experience in a field of priority for the UAE
- Having exceptional talents in the fields of science, art, culture, or sports
- Having a track record of excellence and achievement in the applicant’s field of work or study
The Golden Visa offers a range of benefits, such as the ability to sponsor family members, access to education and healthcare services, and the freedom to enter and exit the UAE without additional visas
UAE Visa Requirements
There are different requirements for different specialized persons for the Golden Visa. The following are eligible categories for the Golden Visa:
UAE Golden Visa For Entrepreneurs And Investors
- Entrepreneurs having an existing project with a capital of AED 5,00,000 at least.
- Entrepreneurs can apply for a golden visa UAE if their business incubator has granted it the go-ahead.
- The investment must be in the form of a deposit, property investment, or business setup.
- The investment must be kept for at least three years.
- The business must contribute to the economic development of the UAE
UAE Golden Visa For Specialized Professionals
Specialized professionals from all fields, like information technology, science, social science, law, education and many more, can be applied for the golden visa Dubai and UAE. Below we have mentioned the requirements for your eligibility for a golden visa:
- The specialized professional should have a bachelor’s or equivalent diploma.
- The job of specialized talent should be at the first or second occupational level as classified by the Ministry of Human Resources and the Emiratization.
- A skilled professional should have a legitimate employment contract in the UAE.
- The minimum salary transfer required to be eligible for a golden visa is not less than AED 30,000.
- As a skilled professional, you should have at least five years of professional experience.
UAE Golden Visa For Real Estate
- Real estate investors must spend at least AED 2 million on a property.
- You can purchase a property using a loan from one of the approved local real estate businesses
UAE Golden Visa For Scientists And Researchers
- A recommendation letter is necessary for scientists from “The Emirates Scientists Council” or “Rashid Award for Scientific Outstanding”.
- Hold a PhD or Master’s in natural science, engineering, life sciences, and technology from a renowned university.
- Possess a minimum of ten years of experience in their profession.
- Have made significant contributions to their field, as evidenced by awards, patents, publications, or other achievements.
UAE Golden Visa For Outstanding Students
- Students with outstanding academic excellence require at least 95 per cent in private and public secondary schools.
- For university students hold a minimum GPA of 3.75 upon graduation.
- Students have been accepted to study at a recognized UAE-based university or higher education institution.
- Have demonstrated academic excellence or exceptional talent in a particular field.
- Doctors and nurses should have at least five years of professional experience.
- They should have a valid employment contract with a UAE- based employer.
Cost Of Golden Visa In UAE
First, it’s important to note that the cost of a golden visa can vary depending on several factors. These factors can include the type of investment you are making and the services of any intermediaries you use to help with the process. The investment you must make is the highest cost of getting a golden visa.
In addition to the investment costs, you must also pay for legal and administrative fees associated with the golden visa process. If you’re looking to invest in the UAE and obtain long-term residency in Dubai, the Golden Visa program is a fantastic option. With its attractive benefits and requirements, it’s an opportunity to be noticed. However, be sure to research each program’s specific needs and help to find the one that’s right for you.
UAE Golden Visa Benefits
The UAE is a modern and thriving country attracting investors worldwide. The government has launched its UAE Golden Visa program, offering a pathway for investors to obtain permanent residency in the UAE. Let’s explore some key benefits you should know about Golden Visa.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost of the complete attestation process varies from country to country. You will be asked to pay a fee to get your documents attested by the UAE embassy, too; the price is slightly higher for those who want to fast-track the process.
At Benchmark Attestation Services, we do everything to make our clients’ lives easier. We charge competitive prices and won’t surprise you with any hidden fees.
Send us an electronic copy of your documents, and we’ll send you a quote.
The Golden Visa program in the UAE allows investors to live and work in the country without the need for a sponsor. You can visit and go as you wish and take advantage of the country’s excellent infrastructure and business opportunities. Further, the Golden Visa program offers visa-free travel to over 100 countries, making it easier to explore the world.
Education and Healthcare
The UAE has excellent education and healthcare systems, and obtaining a Golden Visa gives you, and your family access to these systems, and your children will receive a quality education. However, you will have access to world-class healthcare facilities.
The UAE is known for its favorable tax environment. Having a Golden Visa offers some tax benefits to investors. For example, foreign investors are not subject to the UAE’s personal income, capital gains, or inheritance tax.
The UAE has a thriving economy. Obtaining a Golden Visa allows you to invest in the country’s many business opportunities. You can take advantage of the country’s strong economic growth by investing in the UAE’s economy. In addition, you can reap significant financial rewards.
The real estate sector in the UAE is attractive to investors. A Golden Visa lets you invest in the country’s real estate market. Furthermore, owning property in the UAE can offer you a sense of stability and security, as well as potential rental income. A Golden Visa can provide numerous benefits, from global mobility to investment opportunities. By investing in another country’s economy, you can gain these benefits and experience a new culture and way of life.
We can assist your Documents Attestation
Benchmark Attestation Services provide all kind of documents attestation services. Whether its in country or foreign
Educational Documents Attestation
- Degree Certificate Attestation
- Diploma Certificate Attestation
- Passing Certificate Attestation
- Master Degree Attestation
- Associate Degree Attestation
- Engg. Certificate Attestation
- Nursing Certificate Attestation
Personal Documents Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Singleness Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
Commercial Documents Attestation
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Commercial Invoices Attestation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Board Resolution Attestation
Other Attestation Services
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Family Visa Services
- Certified True Copy
- UAE Embassy Attestation
- Apostille Services
- Translation Services
- Embassy Attestation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Justice