MOFA Attestation Dubai
Considering a move to the UAE? Its vibrant and varied setting draws expatriates from all over the world. To relocate, obtaining a UAE residence visa is essential. It is available in several categories, including student, spouse, employment, and business visas. MOFA attestation Dubai is mandatory for UAE residence visas. The UAE’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MoFAIC) must officially attest all documents submitted as part of the visa application process. Expatriates in the UAE need to ensure their documents are first verified in the country where they were issued, with the MOFA attestation acting as the ultimate endorsement.
What is MOFA Attestation Dubai?
The process of MOFA attestation in Dubai confirms the authenticity of signatures and seals on documents, whether they originate from the UAE or international locations. This validation by Dubai’s MOFA is vital for the legitimacy of documents in the UAE.
Which documents does MOFA in Dubai attest?
MOFA attestation is required for three main categories of certificates, differentiated by their nature, shared characteristics, and the particular government department that mandates the attestation. These classifications include:
- Educational Certificates
- Personal Documents
- Commercial Documents
What is the cost of MoFAIC attestation fees?
For both personal and educational certificates, whether they are issued within or outside the UAE, the MOFA Attestation fees are AED 150 per document, in addition to courier charges. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFAIC) maintains consistent rates for each document category, regardless of where they were originally issued.
What is the cost of MOFA attestation fees for commercial documents?
The cost of MOFA attestation for commercial documents, whether issued outside the UAE or inside the UAE, is AED 2,000 each.
Which certificates are excluded from MOFA attestation?
- National Identity Cards
- Passports in their original form
- Documents proving domicile
What is the process for utilising the MoFAIC App to complete MOFA Attestation?
To apply for certificate attestation in the UAE using the MoFAIC App, proceed with the following steps:
- Install the MoFAIC application.
- Create an account.
- Sign in to your account.
- Navigate to “My Tasks.”
- Select “Business Services” or “Individual Services” based on your certificate type.
- Opt for the “Attest Official Document, Certificates” feature.
- Complete the necessary steps with the required details.
- Upload the certificates you need attested.
- Select a payment option and finalise the payment.
The contact information for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is as follows:
The headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are located in the Al Bateen district of Abu Dhabi. Individuals can contact them via the MoFAIC inquiry portal or through the available communication methods.
- Phone Number: 800-44444
- Official Website: mofaic.gov.ae
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
MOFA Dubai Document Submission and Collection Process:
As the final step of MOFA attestation Dubai, individuals residing within the country have the option to send their documents to MoFAIC via courier. Once the attestation process is completed, your documents will be returned to you. You can choose from these five MoFAIC attestation centres to submit your documents along with the payment receipt:
- Yas Tasheel Centre, Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
- Al Tawar Centre, Al Twar 2, Dubai
- Emirates Towers, Dubai
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs office in Bur Dubai, Dubai
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Customer Happiness Centre, Sharjah
What is MOFA attestation Dubai timing?
MOFA Dubai Office Timings:
Sunday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Customer Happiness Centres in Dubai:
All Centres (Al Manara, Al Twar, MOFAIC Office Dubai, Dubai Chamber, Service 1 Centre):
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Closed on weekends.
Please note that, due to COVID protocols, individuals are currently not allowed to make direct submissions by visiting any branches. Until further notice from MoFAIC UAE, document submissions must be made through an attestation agency or registered courier services.
What is the processing time for MOFA attestation?
Whether you’ve submitted personal, educational, or commercial documents for MOFA attestation in Dubai, Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation typically completes the process within two working days. Standard courier service may take approximately 4 to 5 working days for delivery, while express service guarantees delivery on the next day.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dubai Attestation by Benchmark Attestation Services:
Benchmark Attestation Services offers expert MOFA attestation services, adeptly handling complex procedures and ensuring compliance with Ministry of Foreign Affairs requirements. We manage document translation in line with UAE regulations, providing accurate attestation for foreign nationals seeking work, business, or educational opportunities.
We can assist your Documents Attestation
Benchmark Attestation Services provide all kind of documents attestation services. Whether its in country or foreign
Educational Documents Attestation
- Degree Certificate Attestation
- Diploma Certificate Attestation
- Passing Certificate Attestation
- Master Degree Attestation
- Associate Degree Attestation
- Engg. Certificate Attestation
- Nursing Certificate Attestation
Personal Documents Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Singleness Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
Commercial Documents Attestation
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Commercial Invoices Attestation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Board Resolution Attestation
Other Attestation Services
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Family Visa Services
- Certified True Copy
- UAE Embassy Attestation
- Apostille Services
- Translation Services
- Embassy Attestation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Justice