Pakistan Certificate Attestation
Pakistan Certificates and documents are invalid for abroad use without any attestation. For example, your Nikkah Nama (marriage certificate) must be translated into English before the attestation process for UAE use.
Procedure For Pakistan Certificate Attestation
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Government of Pakistan: The first step for Pakistan certificates attestation will be from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Government of Pakistan. MOFA Pakistan does not attest the authenticity of the content of the certificates or documents. It certifies the previous attestations made by other Pakistan authorities through countersigning the previous attestations and verification of the authorities’ signatures.
MOFA Pakistan only does attestation on English or Urdu language certificates. If the certificate has another language, it must be translated by the Pakistan Government’s approved translators.
Once a Pakistan certificate has been attested, it will always be valid unless Pakistan implements new regulations.
Requirements for Pakistan Certificates Attestation in the UAE Embassy:
- Original Certificate
- Copy of UAE Residency
- Passport Copies
- UAE Embassy attestation in Islamabad, Pakistan: After MOFA Pakistan attestation, the next step would be the UAE Embassy stamping. Regarding the delivery and collection of the documents, the UAE Embassy has authorized some companies. UAE Embassy rejects documents brought by an individual applicant.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation in the UAE: After the attestation in Pakistan, you can now attest it with UAE’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Hire attestation services professionals like Benchmark Attestation Services to save your time. You will need to provide us with these requirements:
- Original Certificate
- English-translated version of your certificate
- Passport Copies/Resident Visa copies
Pakistan Document Attestation in Dubai
More steps are involved in attesting Pakistani certificates than those of other countries, so it takes slightly longer. In any case, we’ll make sure always to keep you up-to-date with the progress, so you know exactly where your certificates are at all times.
Because we’re so detail-oriented, we’ve never had a rejection. When you hire us, you can rest assured that we will complete the job on time period. If needed, we can even fast-track the process for you for an increased fee. Feel free to get in touch with our team for more information. You can contact us by calling our UAE number 04-3961284 or our hotline at +971 50 474 1340
We can assist your Documents Attestation
Benchmark Attestation Services provide all kind of documents attestation services. Whether its in country or foreign
Educational Documents Attestation
- Degree Certificate Attestation
- Diploma Certificate Attestation
- Passing Certificate Attestation
- Master Degree Attestation
- Associate Degree Attestation
- Engg. Certificate Attestation
- Nursing Certificate Attestation
Personal Documents Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Singleness Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
Commercial Documents Attestation
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Commercial Invoices Attestation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Board Resolution Attestation
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Family Visa Services
- Certified True Copy
- UAE Embassy Attestation
- Apostille Services
- Translation Services
- Embassy Attestation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Justice