Lebanon Document Attestation
Several Lebanese citizens reside in the UAE as the country offers vast opportunities, especially for business, higher education, and employment visa in UAE. The UAE and Lebanon are not members of the Hague Convention (Apostille countries), meaning there needs to be more than an Apostille attestation accepted in both countries.
What is Lebanon Document Attestation?
Lebanon Document Attestation is a process that allows a Lebanese certificate for overseas use. Attestation of certificates from Lebanon is obtaining legal recognition for a certificate issued within the country to validate that the document is genuine. Lebanon Certificate Attestation is mandatory for employment visas in UAE. Depending on your purpose, you must attest to the certificates from local Lebanese authorities and the Lebanese Consulate in Dubai.
The Lebanese file refers to a collection of documents issued in Lebanon that may require attestation for use in foreign countries. Some common types of Lebanese files that may require attestation include the following:
- Educational certificates such as degrees, diplomas, and transcripts.
- Personal certifications include birth certificates, marriage certificates, and police clearance certificates.
- Commercial credentials include certificates of incorporation, commercial invoices, and power of attorney documents.
What is the Purpose of Lebanon Document Attestation?
Lebanon Document Attestation is legalising Lebanese files to be considered authentic & legal locally and internationally. Depending on your purpose, you can certify different educational certificates and other documents that need authentication. Attestation is mandatory for the following purposes:
- Giving Birth in the UAE
- Certificate Equivalency in UAE
- Getting Married in the UAE
- Applying for an employment visa in UAE
- Golden Visa Application in UAE
Documents Required for Lebanon UAE Attestation?
- Corporate Document Attestation – Trade License, Power of Attorney, Board Resolution.
- Attestation of Degree Certificate from Lebanon
- Legalisation of Police Clearance Certificates
- Birth Certificate Attestation in Lebanon
- Lebanese Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Lebanon Educational Certificates – Transcript, Diploma, Transfer Certificate.
- Salary Certificate Attestation
- Verification of Experience Certificates
What is the procedure for Lebanon Document Attestation in the UAE?
Step 1: Certified True Copy of the Original document
It applies to Lebanese educational certificate attestation process. Certified true copies are accepted in countries if the document has the original legalisation signatures, stamps, or seal. You must present the original paper in the authentication offices for civil status documents like Lebanon marriage, birth, and death certificates.
Step 2: Attestation of certificates at the Ministry of Higher Education
With this service, students can apply for Official Exam papers, authentication of true copies thereof, authentication of public and private school certificates, and authentication of work experience of male and female teachers through any Liban Post office.
Step 3: Attestation from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Emigrants, Lebanon
After verifying the document’s authenticity, the Lebanon Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Emigrants will certify your document. It allows you to submit your Lebanese files to any embassy, consulate, or government office abroad.
Step 4: Attestation from the Lebanese consulate in Dubai
Once you have the MOFA Lebanon attestation stamp, the Lebanese consulate in Dubai will recognise and accept your document for authentication.
Step 5: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Dubai Attestation
The final attestation you need inside the United Arab Emirates will be MOFA Attestation in Dubai. After you get your certificate attested, you can apply for a UAE residence visa. You may need to do other authentication processes depending on your purpose. Suppose you get married here in the UAE. Some must do a Ministry of Justice Attestation (MOJ) on their legal translation, and then MOFA Dubai Attestation for the final stamping.
Lebanon Document Attestation Through Benchmark Attestation Services
Since our inception, we’ve had the pleasure of assisting thousands of Lebanon nationals with the attestation process in the UAE. Although the process can be frustrating, we’re here to ensure it goes as smoothly as possible.
You can count on our team to keep you updated at every step, so you’re always aware of the progress.
We can assist your Documents Attestation
Benchmark Attestation Services provide all kind of documents attestation services. Whether its in country or foreign
Educational Documents Attestation
- Degree Certificate Attestation
- Diploma Certificate Attestation
- Passing Certificate Attestation
- Master Degree Attestation
- Associate Degree Attestation
- Engg. Certificate Attestation
- Nursing Certificate Attestation
Personal Documents Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Singleness Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
Commercial Documents Attestation
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Commercial Invoices Attestation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Board Resolution Attestation
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Family Visa Services
- Certified True Copy
- UAE Embassy Attestation
- Apostille Services
- Translation Services
- Embassy Attestation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Justice