Attestation of Turkish Documents
Travelling excites many people, especially when the countries you visit are safe and offer huge opportunities like the UAE. However, before foreign governments issue foreign nationals their visas, their documents must have attestation stamps. Suppose you are a Turkish national applying for a visa in the United Arab Emirates. In this case, you must get your documents attested – whichever UAE will require you to submit for visa processing.
If you need to obtain the attestation of Turkish documents for UAE use, you will need to follow a procedure
Step 1: Authentication by the Turkish AuthoritiesBefore getting your certificate certified by the UAE Embassy in Turkey or the Turkish Consulate in Dubai, you must get it legalized by the Turkish authorities. You can do this by visiting the local notary public and the office responsible for issuing the document. Educational documents, for example, must have verification from the Ministry of National Education in Turkey or the Council of Higher Education.
Step 2: Attestation by the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA)After the notarization and verification by the local authorities, the certificate must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Turkey. The MFA Turkey is the government agency responsible for the country’s foreign relations and diplomacy. Your original certificate and passport copy are required for the authentication procedure. This step guarantees the acceptance of your documents to any consulate or embassy submission.
Step 3: UAE Embassy Attestation in Turkey
- UAE Consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
- UAE Embassy in Ankara, Turkey
Step 4: MOFA Attestation DubaiAfter the attestation by the UAE Consulate in Turkey, you must get your certificate verified by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation office. You can contact Certificate Attestation providers in the UAE, like Benchmark Attestation Services. Another option would be to visit the MOFA UAE website and arrange the pickup of your documents for the attestation process. Currently, MOFAIC UAE is not accepting walk-in submissions for legalization.
Why Benchmark Attestation Services For Attestation of Turkish Documents?
Since our inception, we’ve had the pleasure of assisting thousands of Turkish nationals with the attestation process in the UAE. Although the process can be frustrating, we’re here to ensure it goes as smoothly as possible.
You can count on our team to keep you updated at every step, so you’re always aware of the progress.
We can assist your Documents Attestation
Benchmark Attestation Services provide all kind of documents attestation services. Whether its in country or foreign
Educational Documents Attestation
- Degree Certificate Attestation
- Diploma Certificate Attestation
- Passing Certificate Attestation
- Master Degree Attestation
- Associate Degree Attestation
- Engg. Certificate Attestation
- Nursing Certificate Attestation
Personal Documents Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Singleness Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
Commercial Documents Attestation
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Commercial Invoices Attestation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Board Resolution Attestation
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Family Visa Services
- Certified True Copy
- UAE Embassy Attestation
- Apostille Services
- Translation Services
- Embassy Attestation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Justice