Apostille Spanish Documents Attestation
Certificate attestation in Spain refers to verifying the authenticity of a document, such as a diploma or a degree, for use in another country. The Spanish attestation process ensures that the document is genuine and issued by a recognized authority.
Document attestation in Spain can vary depending on the document type and the country where you will use it. Suppose you have certificates issued in Spain that you must use in the United Arab Emirates. In that case, you must process the attestation of Spain documents in the UAE Embassy in Madrid.
Procedures that may be required for a UAE visa:
Step 1: Document Notarization
You must have your original documents notarized by a Spanish notary public. This step is essential because it confirms that the document is authentic.
Step 2: Document Legalization
Once your documents have been notarized, you’ll need to have them legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Spain. This step confirms that the notary public who notarized your document is authorized.
Step 3: Spain Apostille
If the country where you’ll be using your document is a member of the Hague Apostille Convention, you’ll need to have your documents apostilled by the Spanish Ministry of Justice. The apostille is attached to the paper by the Spanish authorities and confirms that the document’s signature, seal, and stamp are genuine.
Apostille countries are the UK, USA, Philippines, India, Netherlands, New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc.
Step 4: Attestation from the UAE Embassy
The United Arab Emirates is not an apostille country. This means that after you process MOFA Attestation in Spain, you must process the UAE Embassy attestation in Madrid.
If you will use it in other countries that are not members of the Hague Apostille Convention, you must process document authentication by their consulate or embassy inside Spain.
The embassy is located at: Calle de Alfonso XII, 18, 28014 Madrid, Spain
The embassy provides a range of services for UAE citizens in Spain and Spanish citizens seeking visas or other consular services for travel to the UAE. Some of the services provided by the embassy include:
- Issuing visas for travel to the UAE
- Assisting UAE citizens with passport renewals and other consular services
- Providing information about the UAE to Spanish citizens and businesses
- Facilitating trade and cultural exchanges between the UAE and Spain.
Step 5: MOFA Attestation in Dubai
Once you have completed the legalization process in Spain, you must submit your documents for attestation to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE. This is the first and only legalization you will need in the country for your Dubai employment visa or UAE residence visa.
Spain Documents Attestation for UAE
- Birth Certificate Attestation in Spain
- Spain Degree Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Legalization in Spain
- Educational Documents Authentication in Spain
- Translation from Spanish to English or Arabic
About Apostille Spanish Documents Attestation
Since our inception, we’ve had the pleasure of assisting thousands of Spanish nationals with the attestation process in the UAE. Although the process can be frustrating, we’re here to ensure it goes as smoothly as possible.
You can count on our team to keep you updated at every step, so you’re always aware of the progress.
We can assist your Documents Attestation
Benchmark Attestation Services provide all kind of documents attestation services. Whether its in country or foreign
Educational Documents Attestation
- Degree Certificate Attestation
- Diploma Certificate Attestation
- Passing Certificate Attestation
- Master Degree Attestation
- Associate Degree Attestation
- Engg. Certificate Attestation
- Nursing Certificate Attestation
Personal Documents Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Singleness Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
Commercial Documents Attestation
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Commercial Invoices Attestation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Board Resolution Attestation
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Family Visa Services
- Certified True Copy
- UAE Embassy Attestation
- Apostille Services
- Translation Services
- Embassy Attestation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Justice