Both the European Union and the Schengen Area are members of Poland. Therefore, you will need to obtain a current Schengen visa in order to travel to Poland (Opt for Poland Visa From Dubai). For a Schengen visa, you can apply at the Polish Embassy in Abu Dhabi. At least one month prior to your trip, you must submit an application for a Polish tourist visa from Dubai.
You will also require a different type of Schengen Visa depending on the reason for your trip. Depending on whether you want to visit, study, work, or reside in Poland, you’ll need to select the appropriate visa type.
Documents Needed For Poland Visa From Dubai
- Fill out the Polish visa application form completely after downloading it. Please be aware that if there are any errors in your application, it risked being denied. Fill out the application form online if you can, then print it.
- Include two passport-sized pictures that show your entire face against a bright background.
- Include a copy of your passport and all previous visas that are still valid at least three months after the date of return. Make sure your passport has at least two blank pages for stamps.
- Include travel health insurance with a minimum 30,000 Euros in coverage. Polish territory as well as the entire Schengen region should be included under the coverage.
- Include a cover letter outlining why you are visiting Poland and outlining your schedule in full.
- Give flight numbers, dates of arrival and exit from Poland, together with flight tickets or a reservation confirmation.
- For the duration of your stay in Poland, provide a copy of your hotel reservation confirmation.
- If you are traveling with family, you must show proof of kinship (a marriage certificate, birth certificates for your children, a spouse’s death certificate, etc.).
- Declare your financial stability and give bank statements to demonstrate that you have the means to support yourself during your stay in Poland.
- A copy of your employment contract should be provided.
- At least six months’ worth of bank statements
- A letter of approval from your company, an Income Tax Return (ITR) certificate, or a Tax Deducted at Source declaration
- A copy of your business license should be provided.
- Bank records for your company from the previous six months Income Tax Return (ITR) certificate
- A valid student ID card or a university enrollment certificate should be presented as proof of enrollment.
- A letter from your school approving of your vacation
If retired employee:
- Please provide your most recent six-month pension statement, if applicable.
- Or evidence of consistent income from assets or property during the previous six months.
Also Read: Apply for Schengen Visa from Dubai