Indian Birth Certificate Attestation
To sponsor your children and allow them to live in the UAE as residents, you’re going to have to prove that you are their parent.
The UAE requires all foreign nationals with children born in other countries to provide attested birth certificates from the issuing country. The purpose of getting the document attested is to guarantee its authenticity.
In India and other countries, the government keeps records of daily births and offers parents birth certificates to acknowledge that their child’s birth has been registered. The birth certificate contains crucial information about the child, including the parents’ names, the date/time of the delivery, and the country of birth.
The Process Of Getting An Indian Birth Certificate Attested
Attestation for an Indian birth certificate requires multiple steps, just like attestation for any other document.
But because the process requires submitting the birth certificate to several Indian and UAE authorities, it’s best to leave it to the professionals. The process can be complicated; experienced attestation services companies can complete it smoothly.
An attestation services company can collect, drop off, and courier documents on your behalf, so you don’t have to do the running around yourself.
Attestation of an Indian birth certificate includes the following steps:
- Notary Attestation: Your child’s birth certificate will need to be legalized in India at the local and national levels before being submitted to UAE authorities.
A notary will stamp and sign the birth certificate to prove that it is genuine. In India, the attestation of personal and educational documents starts from the notary.
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate: In some rare cases, the Sub-Divisional Magistrate may have to attest the certificate; sometimes, it’s optional; other times, it’s mandatory.
- Ministry of External Affairs: In India, the Ministry of External Affairs gives the final stamp of approval for birth certificate attestation. After the ministry stamps the document, you can use it abroad.
- UAE Embassy: After the Indian attestation is completed, we will send it to the UAE embassy in New Delhi before sending it back to the UAE.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA): In the UAE, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) gives the last stamp of approval, after which you can use the attested birth certificate to apply for a visa.
Do you need assistance with the attestation of an Indian birth certificate? We’ve got you covered.
Benchmark Attestation Services has years of experience helping Indian nationals attest their children’s birth certificates. Contact us by calling our UAE number 04-3961284 or our hotline at +971 52 888 4714.
Send us an electrical copy of the birth certificate, and we’ll send you a free quote. As soon as you approve the quote, we can get started.
Why Benchmark Attestation Service?
Since our inception, we’ve had the pleasure of assisting thousands of Indian nationals with the attestation process in the UAE. Although the process can be frustrating, we’re here to ensure it goes as smoothly as possible.
You can count on our team to keep you updated at every step, so you’re always aware of the progress.
We can assist your Documents Attestation
Benchmark Attestation Services provide all kind of documents attestation services. Whether its in country or foreign
Educational Documents Attestation
- Degree Certificate Attestation
- Diploma Certificate Attestation
- Passing Certificate Attestation
- Master Degree Attestation
- Associate Degree Attestation
- Engg. Certificate Attestation
- Nursing Certificate Attestation
Personal Documents Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Singleness Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
Commercial Documents Attestation
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of Association
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Commercial Invoices Attestation
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- Board Resolution Attestation
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Family Visa Services
- Certified True Copy
- UAE Embassy Attestation
- Apostille Services
- Translation Services
- Embassy Attestation
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Justice