A degree certificate attestation in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the procedure used to confirm the validity and accuracy of a degree certificate issued by a university or educational institution. When a degree certificate must be submitted as part of a legal or official matter in the UAE, such as for applying for a job or a visa, this procedure is frequently necessary.
The procedure of attesting a degree certificate in the UAE consists of various steps:
- Obtain a copy of the degree certificate that is an original.
- Have the university or other educational organization that issued the degree certify it. This normally entails requesting a stamp or seal from the issuing body to verify the authenticity of the certificate.
- Have the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in the country of origin certify the degree certificate after it has been authenticated.
- Have the UAE embassy or consulate in the nation of origin attestate the MOFA-attested degree certificate.
- Have the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs certify the degree certificate that has been attested by the embassy.
- Have the UAE’s Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization (MOHRE) certify the degree certificate that MOFA has attested.
The degree certificate will be regarded as authentic and able to be used for official and legal reasons in the UAE once it has been attested by each of these bodies. It is significant to keep in mind that the attestation procedure may differ based on the nation of origin and that additional stages or evidence may be required.
Comparative Attestation Service Degree certificate attestation is offered by an attestation service provider in the UAE with 10+ years of experience for the quickest turnaround time.