Umm Al Quwain Free Zone: With flexible tax regulations, first-rate infrastructure, and a high level of life, the UAE guarantees a favorable business climate. The entrepreneurs in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone have a variety of business possibilities based on their needs and finances. You can choose the best site in the UAE for the formation of your business from among the more than 50 free zones available.
The Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone, which is one of the free zones and is situated in the Emirate of Umm Al Quwain, is renowned for its access to international markets, encouraging business ecosystem, and top-notch infrastructure. Let’s look at the advantages of establishing your company in the UAQ-free zone in this blog.
Advantages of establishing a business in Umm Al Quwain Free Zone
What are the advantages of establishing your business in the Umm Al Quwain Free Zone, and now the most crucial question? Due to its accessibility and adaptability, the UAQ Free Zone is a popular alternative for small enterprises. The main advantages of setting up a business in the UAQ Free Zone are as follows:
- Strategically placed: One of the Umm Al Quwain Free Zone’s most alluring features is its location. The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region is actually praised for its low cost of living and labor, which guarantees access to customers there. The UAQ Free Zone also offers simple access to the rest of the world due to its proximity to the main seaports in the UAE as well as the international airports of Dubai and Sharjah.
- The quickest and simplest registration: The Umm Al Quwain Free Zone offers a quicker company registration procedure. Additionally, since no physical office is required, you may complete the paperwork fast and save money up front.
- Full ownership of the company: Foreign investors and business owners frequently favor UAQ FTS since it allows them to possess 100% of their companies.
- No personal or corporate income tax: You are not required to pay any business or individual income taxes in this location. Businesses will be able to increase profits without worrying about taxes thanks to this.
- 100% of the capital and profits are returned: You are not restricted in taking your earnings home. Additionally, if you intend to shut down your business, you can return home with your capital.
- The UAQ Free Zone offers complete tax exemption for imports and exports: You will receive a 100% tax exemption if your company imports and exports items inside the UAQ Free Zone.
- Various commercial activities: There are more than 1500 business activities available in a range of industries.
- No limitations on currency: You can make financial activities in this Free Zone without being concerned about exchange rates. Therefore, transfer funds for your company anywhere in the world.
- Superior infrastructure: Modern office spaces, warehouses, and equipment make the UAQ Free Zone the ideal location for businesses.
- A dual license: For business owners who want to manage many operations, this is fantastic news. Therefore, all you have to do is decide on your main line of business and add a new activity to it.
- Appropriate for SMEs: The Free Zone is luring SMEs with its cost-effective solutions. Additionally, even if you are not in the UAE, you can obtain a company license in this zone. Additional benefits for SMEs include the availability of micro licenses at low cost, the freedom from the need for businessmen to get visa packages, and permissions for independent contractors
License categories offered by the Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone
The UAQ Free Zone offers a wide number of licensing possibilities to enterprises, which is fantastic news. The following are some of the crucial licenses you can select for your company to be established in the Umm Al Quwain Free Zone:
- Freelance permits
- General Trading