- HIV I&II and II ELISA screening
- ELISA HbsAg testing
- ELISA HCV antibody testing
- Comprehensive urine testing that includes Schistosoma.
- A stool test to check for parasites, such as Schistosoma.
- Blood sugar, urea, creatinine, SGPT, and SGOT if urine tests are positive.
- TPHA and VDRL
- A pregnancy test.
- Microfilaria and malaria.
Firstly: History of any significant past illness:
- Nervous System: The applicant should not have ever experienced any neurological or nervous system disorders, such as epilepsy, melancholia, or any other condition of a similar nature. Additionally, he should be devoid of any clinical symptoms or indications of any neurological or nervous system disorders.
- Allergy: The applicant must be free of any allergic disorders, or show no signs of illness or clinical symptoms that would suggest he has one.
Secondly: Medical Examination:
- Visual Acuity:In addition to color differentiation, visual acuity should be appropriate for the job the applicant will be performing. Jobs that require sharp vision, like driving, should not require less than 6/6 or 6/9, with or without eyeglasses, and both eye-vision and visual field should be quite normal and should not be suffering from any apparent squint in addition to near vision effectiveness.The applicant should not have contagious eye conditions such granular conjunctivitis, purulent conjunctivitis, or trachoma, as well as conditions like cataracts and glaucoma that call for protracted medical care or surgery.
- Hearing: The applicant’s hearing power should be normal, and no middle ear or inner ear infections should be present.
- Clinical Examination:
- Blood pressure should be within normal ranges.
- Heart: The heart must beat regularly and consistently, and its function must be normal and unaffected by organic diseases or congenital disorders.
- Lungs: The applicant must not have bronchial asthma or any other lung conditions.
- The applicant’s chest X-ray should show that they are clear of tumors, fibrosis, calcifications, bronchiectasis, or any other symptoms of tuberculosis.
- Abdomen: The applicant must not have any hernias of any kind (whether umbilical or inguinal), ascites, or enlargements of the internal organs, and the digestive system must be clear of any tumors.
- Legs should be clear of varices, and the spinal column should be free of any abnormalities or disk prolapse. 1-e- Extremities: Extremities should be free of any congenital or pathological abnormalities.
- Skin: The applicant should be free of any infectious skin disorders, such as chronic tinea, other fungal skin infections, and scabies, as well as any leprotic pathological symptoms and other chronic skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis.
- The applicant should be free of any visible malignancies, lymphoid gland enlargement, thyroid gland disease, or other rheumatic conditions.
- For female applicants, there should be no signs of pregnancy as well as no uterine prolapse, breast tumors, or any other sort of vaginal hemorrhage.
- Venereal Diseases: The applicant must not have any clinical symptoms or laboratory evidence of any venereal disease (TPHA, VDRL, or any other particular type of analysis).
Thirdly: Laboratory Investigations
- Urine: In locations where bilharzia is endemic, a comprehensive urine analysis must be performed, with the understanding that the results must fall within acceptable ranges.
- feces: The feces should be examined for parasites of the gastrointestinal tract. To be sure that the feces does not include salmonella, shigella, or cholera (in endemic locations), a stool culture should be performed.
- A full blood analysis must be performed under the condition that the results are within normal bounds and that the hemoglobin percentage is greater than 10 g/100 ml.
- To ensure that malaria is not present, a film must be taken.
- A necessary examination must be done to determine the blood sugar percentage, which shouldn’t be more than the normal amount.
- Serology should include:
- confirming through an Elisa test that the applicant is HIV-free and that the test’s results are non-reactive.
- Results for HBsAg and Anti-HCV should be negative.
- SGPT and SGOT values for liver function tests should be within normal range.
- Results from a kidney function test (creatinine) should fall within normal ranges.
GAMCA MEDICAL CENTERS IN THIRUVANANTHAPURAM
GAMCA Trivandrum, TC 27/29, Convent Lane, Near Vinayaka Bakery,
General Hospital, Trivendrum, Tel-Fax: 91 0471 3021894
Dr. Nathani’s Diagnostic Clinic, Chalakizhy Lane Pattom P.O. Trivendrum – 695 004 INDIA, Triuvananthapuram, Tel. 91 471 2550122
Al-Shafa Diagnostic Centre, Yatheemkhana Shopping Complex Ist Floor, Vallakkadvu P O Trivendrum 695008 Tel + 91 471 2502642
Health Care Diagnostic Center, Siddiqui House, T.C. 26/875 (3), Panavila Jn, Thycaud P.O. Trivandrum 695014, Tel. 0471-2327786
Capital Diagnostic Services, Twinkle Plaza Panavilla Jn., Thycad Post Trivandrum 695 014, Tel. 0091 471 4066852
Meditrust Diagnostic & Laboratory, Spectrum Chamber TG 4/2563 Kuravankonam Pattom Kowadiar Road Kowadiar P O Trivendrum Trivendrum 695 014, Tel + 91 471 231 0222
Sanghi Medical Centre, KRS Tower, Kottamughal, Nalanchira, Trivandrum 695015, Tel.+91 471 2543939
Your Center Diagnostic Services, Blue Diamonds, Opp. Amman Kovil, Thycaud P.O – Trivandrum, Tel. +91 4714850268
ZIDAAN MEDICAL CENTER, 22/3720, Shree Dhanya Apex, Ground Floor, Elankom garden lines, Near Indira Bhavan, Vellayambalam, Sasthamangalam, Trivandrum, Tel. 04714853500.
Puram Medical Centre, Ground floor, S. P. Bhagya Tower, Attakulangra, Killippalam By-pass Road, Trivandrum – 695023, Tel. +91 471 4851900
Mohammdi Healthcare Systems Pvt Ltd, Mamatha Orchid, Main Road Between Pattoor Junction & General Hospital, Pallayam (Petha), Airport Road TC No-94/2748 Pattoor, Trivandrum, Tel. 8454999990