Check for UAE Visa Application Online
If your residency visa is in Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, or Ajman, then this service is available through the Federal Authority of Identity and Citizenship. (ICP)
In addition, for those who are living in Dubai, they can check the status of their visa through the General Directory of Residency and Foreigners Affairs. (GDRFA). To check it through the portal, you only need the following information:
- Application number
- Reference number
Steps to know the application’s status.
- Navigate to the official website of ICP.
- Select Public Services.
- Then, on the right side of the page, locate the Application Tracking button and click it.
- Enter your application number, and the status of your application will be displayed.
Status of Your Visa Application Online in Dubai
If you intend to stay in Dubai, you may easily monitor the progress of your resident visa application using the channels listed below:
- Go to the website.
- Select Residence Validity.
- Fill in the blanks with the necessary information.
- Finally, enter the captcha code and click the submit button.
- Install the app
- Select File Status Inquiry from the Services menu.
- Select Entry Permit Inquiry if you have a labor contract but have not yet received your visa.
- If your permission has been accepted, choose Residency Inquiry.
- Then provide the necessary information.
- Check them twice, then click Inquire.
Check the Status of Your Residency Visa Offline
You can still check the status of your visa in the UAE without leaving your house if you make a phone call.
You can also verify the status of your visa and its validity by calling Amer service at the following toll-free number:
- 800 5111 (inside the UAE)
- +971 (0)4 313 9999 (from outside the UAE)
Furthermore, GDRFA services are available through the DubaiNow app, providing you with a variety of choices for swiftly and simply obtaining the information you require.
Check the Validity of Your UAE Visa Online
The ICP official portal allows you to simply verify the validity of your visa online. To check the status of your UAE visa online, all you need is your:
- Passport No.
- The passport’s expiration date.
In addition, below is a step-by-step procedure for tracking the validity of the UAE visa:
- Visit the ICP website.
- Select the Passport Information tab.
- Choose Visa or Residency
- Fill in your passport number, expiration date, and nationality.
- Please submit this information.
- In addition to the other information, the visa expiry date will be displayed.However, monitoring the status of the visa is critical for people who leave the country without officially revoking their visa. This tool allows you to determine whether or not your visa has been automatically terminated.
Avoid the Automatic Cancellation of Your Visa
To prevent your UAE visa from being automatically revoked, you shouldn’t spend more than six months abroad.
If you frequently go outside the UAE and wish to keep your resident visa from being cancelled, you should visit often, and the time between visits should be less than 6 months.
Frequently Asked Questions on Cancellation of Visa
Q. Before canceling your visa, what should you do?
If you choose to cancel your residency visa in the UAE, there are a few steps you should do before beginning the cancellation process.
- Pay off all of your debts and obligations.
- Any tenancy arrangements must be canceled, and if you have any assets, you must sell them.
Those who have a work visa in the UAE will not be permitted to remain in the country after it is revoked unless they seek for another residency visa.
- The unpaid salary, gratuity, and leave salary entitlements must be paid.
- Before requesting the cancellation of your work permit with MoHRE, you must present a plane ticket.
Q. Who Is in Charge of UAE Visa Cancellations?
Since foreigners are not permitted to apply for this, the cancellation process is exclusively handled by the sponsor. You can, however, independently revoke an investment visa if you hold one.
Q. What Documents Are Necessary to Cancel Your Visa?
When revoking their visa in the UAE, applicants must provide a number of needed documents.
- Your entrance permit in copy
- A copy of the passport of your sponsor
- Both your passport and your Emirates ID
- A description of your financial obligations that is clear
- For business owners, you should create a record of your trade cancellation.
- Whether as a partner or investor, a license
- In the event of death
- A death certificate within UAE
- An official death certificate issued outside of the United Arab Emirates.
Q. How Much Does It Cost to Cancel a UAE Visa?
Depending on the kind of your visa and the platform you use to submit your request, there is a cost you must pay when canceling your visa in the UAE.
The price range that you must spend to successfully submit your request is 100 – 200 AED.
Q. Process to Cancel the Visa Online
The UAE visa cancellation process is quite simple and hassle-free. Through a variety of online channels, you can cancel the visa.
Dubai residents can also visit the GDRFA’s official office or any of the Amer Centers, as was already said, or use the website or app, as was also mentioned. You can either visit the nearest typing facility in your city or use the ICP website or app to complete this for the other emirates. Look below for the choices you have and the steps you need to take:
- ICP Website or mobile app
- GDRFA Portal or mobile app
Process: The website or the application, respectively
- Account Registration
- Look up the service
- Send your documents in
- Remit the fee
- Send m it your request.
It takes a maximum of 48 hours for the approval of your request.