The good news is that you won’t need a pre-approved visa to enter Malaysia if you’re a UAE national traveling to Malaysia from Dubai. All that is required in terms of documents is a passport. Without a visit visa, you can stay in Malaysia for 90 days.
The proper Malaysia visit visa must first be obtained from Dubai if you are traveling to Malaysia from Dubai and are not a citizen of the United Arab Emirates. With the right advice, applying for a Malaysian visa is simple and hassle-free.
If you are an expat living in the UAE and are a citizen of one of the nations below, you must apply for a visa to enter Malaysia.
Countries where Malaysian e-visas are accepted
China, Taiwan, HK, South Korea, North Korea, Japan, Mongolia, Macau, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives , Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Indonesia, Myanmar, Brunei, Laos, Philippines , Thailand, TimorEste, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Australia, Fiji, French, Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Vanuatu, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia, Croatia, European Union, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Guernsey and Alderney, Iceland, New Jersey, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Man, Island of, Moldova.
Apply for a Malaysia Visa from Dubai
- Here is the online application form for a Malaysian visa in Dubai.
- Make sure to sign the form and to type your name in capital characters. Additionally, be careful not to make any mistakes when filling out the application because Malaysian authorities are highly severe about awarding visas.
Dubai visa requirements for Malaysia
- Original passport and the completed application are required. Make sure the passport is current and includes a few vacant pages for stamping visas.
- Recent passport photos that are 45 mm by 35 mm in size and have a white background without borders
- Valid documents that include two copies of the passport’s initial page.
- A letter from the tour operator outlining the length of the visitor’s stay in Malaysia is required for a tourist visa to Malaysia.
- Tickets for your return trip and hotel reservations are required to support your stay in Malaysia.
- You must submit a reference letter from your employer and your three-month bank statement in order to apply for a business visa to Malaysia. Bring cash and a traveler’s check as further proof that you have enough money for a comfortable stay.
Obtaining a Passport Following Approval
Your visa will be issued once you apply for one for Malaysia from Dubai in five working days from the date of application. You must visit the application center in order to pick up the passport and all of the original documents.
You must accompany the acknowledgment slip that was given to you when applying when you personally receive the passport and the original documents. Additionally, you must have your National Identification Card on you as verification.
You must include a permission letter with the acknowledgment form if you want a company or agent to pick up the passport on your behalf. Additionally, the representative’s national identification card will be needed for confirmation.
Visa for Malaysia from Dubai: Costs & Processing Time
You must pay the fees online if you submit an online application for a Malaysian visa from Dubai. The advantage of submitting a visa application online is that paying costs instantly speeds up the procedure.
The only thing left to do is pack your bags and travel to this stunning country of islands to experience unparalleled renewal.
Also Read: Malaysia Certificate Attestation