1.How do i issue a permit?
- After your account has been activated, you can access the holiday homes system and submit an application. by taking the following actions:
- Select “add unit.”
- Complete the form for property details.
- Include the necessary documentation.
- Submit the application and await DTCM approval.
- You must classify the unit and pay for the permit after your application is granted.
2. What are Required Documents for Holiday Homes permit in Airbnb?
- The paperwork needed for each unit permit is:
- Unit Title Deed
- A copy of the cooperating owner’s passport, trading license, and authorized person’s passport.
- A letter of authorization using the DTCM template.
- The most recent DEWA statement for the cited unit.
3. How Do you Classify a Unit?
- Holiday Homes are divided into two categories: Standard and Deluxe. A self-assessment form for the unit classification must be submitted in accordance with your choice in the first stage manager.
4. Is My Property Inspected by DTCM for Classification?
- Instead, managers at Holiday Homes use a self-assessment method to categorize the units they oversee by going through a set of criteria.
5. Where can i find out why my application was rejected?
- When an application is turned down When an application is refused, DTCM provides a comment, which you can
6. How to view the comments?
- Steps involving instructions on comments
- To begin, click the application number.
- Access relevant records
- Choose the final recor
- Clicks to view
- Select the processing status link.
7. How to Print the payment Order?
- Steps involving instructions on payment order
- Select the application number
- Select Related Records
- View Last Classification Record.
- Proceed with the fees and print the Payment Order
8. Do i need to pay the Dubai Municipality Fees of 10%?
- Holiday Homes properties would not be subject to Dubai Municipality levies.
9. Find out the list for Holiday homes operators?
- By phoning the customer care line at 600 555559 or sending an email to [email protected], you can obtain the list.
10. Do i require any license from DED?
- No, you just need to register with the DTCM Holiday Homes system.
11. Documents required to register on Holiday Homes?
- Unit Title Deed.
- Dewa Bill (Owner name)
- The passport or Emirates ID are the necessary documents.
12. How to register in DTCM as an operator?
- Go to (https://hh.dtcm.gov.ae/holidayhomes) and select Register a New Operator from the menu.
- Input your contact details.
- Upload a copy of your passport or Emirates ID as the third step.
- Pay the system registration costs and activate your account. A notification email including the credential will be provided to you, and you must visit DTCM to complete these steps
13. Do i need Insurance for the Units?
- Yes, operators must have insurance plans that cover potential risks to guests, property, and buildings.