You must have the following documents on hand in order to apply for a visa to Canada. Start by reviewing all of the information on the IRCC website if you’re seeking to apply for a Canada visa from Dubai. Make sure your information is accurate and get in touch with us if you have any questions regarding the procedures. Once you have all of your questions answered, apply for a Canadian visa by following the list of instructions provided in this blog post.
How to Apply for a Visa to Canada from Dubai
- From the IRCC website, download the application for a Canada visa in Dubai.
- Download the Canada Visa support papers checklist from the same website as well.
- Print the application on white, bond-quality paper that isn’t shiny. It is advised that you use a high-quality laser printer to prevent ink smudges. Applications that are smudged, indistinct, or printed on subpar paper that could fall apart at any time will be delayed or rejected.
- Make sure the visa application form’s barcodes only appear on the final page. Make sure the barcodes are visible and, if necessary, free of smudges. Your application procedure may be significantly slowed down if the barcodes are not legible. Keep your application forms and supporting documents on top of the barcoded sheet. Your visa application form’s barcode serves as its computer ID.
- Requirements for a Canada visa from Dubai, per the IRCC website
- Two recent color passport-sized photos. You can choose between a matte or semi-matte finish for your passport images. A white background is required, and facial coverage of 80% is guaranteed. A Canadian visa must be 35mm x 45mm in size. Ensure that the photo is no more than three months old and accurately depicts your appearance at the time of visa application.
- When you arrive in Canada, your passport must be valid for at least three months.
- Make sure your passport has at least two blank pages for the stamping of the visa.
- You’ll also need a return ticket and a comprehensive Canadian itinerary.
- The presence of a letter from a local sponsor is advantageous but not required. Having a local sponsor in Canada only strengthens your argument. A native Canadian or an immigrant who works in Canada and pays taxes on a yearly basis might serve as the local sponsor.Note: If you are unable to provide the documents indicated on the official IRCC website for whatever reason, please sign the waiver form and send it with your application. You can find the waiver form on the website. Your application for a Canadian visa may be delayed further if you fail to submit this signed waiver. Additionally, let our agent know that none of the necessary supporting documents have been sent.
Canada Visa Biometrics
Fingerprints and photographs are used as biometrics for Canada visas. For the purpose of supplying your biometrics, you can drop by the center without making an appointment. In this instance, however, it is impossible to predict how long it will take for the full operation to be finished. On the other hand, if you make an appointment in advance, the service would be quicker and you might finish the procedure swiftly.
- Things to Consider Before Applying from Dubai for a Canada Visa
- It is important that you read the privacy statement on the IRCC website and ensure that you do not take any actions that are prohibited by the statement.
- The IRCC visa fee list specifies the cost of the Canadian visa. Pay the fees in accordance with the directions on the visa application form.
- The filled-out application can be given to your neighborhood Rayna salesperson. Your Rayna agent will examine your provided paperwork against the list of required visa documents and will work with you to get any additional paperwork you require.
- Your biometrics must be turned in to the Canadian Embassy. You will receive assistance with this from your Rayna agent when submitting your application.
If you adhere to all the guidelines on the IRCC website, getting a visa to Canada from Dubai is rather straightforward. You can always Contact with our staff if you need assistance preparing your documents or if for some reason you’re not completely aware of the regulations.
Also Read: Canada Certificate Attestation