Depending on your nationality, you may require an entry permission to enter Bahrain. This site gives you all the details on how to apply for a Bahrain visa from Dubai or the UAE.
Who is exempt from the Bahrain visa application process?
No visa is required for entry into Bahrain for citizens of Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, or the United Arab Emirates. They can enter Bahrain with an eVisa obtained through http://www.evisa.gov.bh, so the answer is yes.
Additionally, citizens of the following 67 nations are eligible for a visa on arrival at the Bahrain International Airport. Now, depending on your nationality and other special requirements, if you reside in the UAE or another GCC country, you may qualify for an eVisa or a visa-on-arrival.
|Spain||Cyprus||Poland||Croatia||The Czech Republic|
|United Kingdom||Guyana||French Guyana||Falkland Islands||Uruguay|
Dubai citizens must fulfill Bahrain Visa Requirement to obtain a visit visa or visa-on-arrival for Bahrain.
- The candidate must have been a resident of the UAE for at least three months and have a current resident visa.
- The applicant’s visa or authorization to remain in the UAE must still be good for three more months.
- The applicant’s residence visa must not list a laborer as their occupation.
Available visa categories for Bahrain for tourists and short-term travellers from the GCC
You can apply for one of the following Bahrain Visa Requirement depending on how long you intend to stay in Bahrain:
- GCC nationals may obtain a single-entry visa with a maximum stay of two weeks.
- Multiple-entry for GCC travelers with a one-month validity period and a two-week maximum stay each visit
- A three-month multiple-entry visa that permits stays of up to one month during each visit
- A one-year multiple-entry visa that permits stays of up to three months at each visit
Bahrain Visa Requirement Documents
- Completed Bahrain visa application form accurately
- Passport valid for six months and having at least two blank pages
- Copies of the front and back pages of the passport
- A copy of your UAE residency visa that is valid for at least three months after your intended return date from Bahrain
- Passport-size photo with a white background that is 3.5 by 4.5 centimeters in size
Also Read: Bahrain Embassy Attestation